- District Info
- Parents & Students
- Staff Resources
- Student Activites
Eligibility checks are done every week for all students in grades 6-12. Having students and teachers complete the eligibility worksheets from the beginning of the year and letting parents know where concerns exist, we can work together to make the necessary improvements before students are at risk of losing credit. In the new school year students will be asked to keep their grades up in every class, and when their grades start to slip we will provide them with additional time to receive assistance and get their grades back on track. These study periods are available before and after school everyday.
Parents and students need to make sure they have regular conversations with each other and their teachers to avoid problems. Teachers will also keep parents informed and aware of any concerns. If we work together towards our common goals... students will earn better grades and when they need help, that support will be there for them.
Redemption Study Hall For Ineligible Student-Athletes
- Where? Mrs. Tolbert’s Classroom
- If she is gone? Mr. Brewer’s Classroom
- When? 8:00-9:00 A.M. / 3:30-4:00 P.M.
- Why? Regain Eligibility Status for Practice and Games
- Ticket into Practice? Must Attend Morning and Afternoon Study Halls
- Ticket to play in a game? Must Attend Four Hours of Study Hall Before You Can Play in a Game
- MS Student-Athletes? Receive Two Redemptions a Quarter
- HS Student-Athletes? Receive One Redemption a Quarter
- Two D’s? May Attend Practices and Meetings, but Can Not Play in Games
- One or more F’s, Two U’s (unacceptable behavior), or Three or More D’s? Can Not Practice, Attend Meetings, or Play in Games
- When to Use Redemptions? Immediately Upon Becoming Ineligible, or Lose Your Redemption
- Eligibility Time Frame? Begins on Friday Morning through Thursday Evening of Each Week
Remember: Student and Citizenship First, Athlete Second!